Welcome lallpiny, the times have changed, I do find some cool Sony Gadgets once in a great while. I have a really small Android Phone from Sony...
[ATTACH]
Hello Kanamaster, nice to see you back. I've got two of these awesome units and they are both in great condition, just a beautiful example of a...
I had a few Vega's growing up, a much nicer car and kind of cool looking. We never had the warping head issue but it was another car that...
nickelindimer, what is the the "Golden Tiger" I just keep getting casino websites in the search engine. I use the ASUS Xonar Essence STX and...
The post is dated 2017, are they running a new sale?
The European Version has those huge headlights that were popular for a month or so, ours were a little more refined but it was still a small car...
Great song! I remember when that premiered on MTV and it was the ultra long version with the guy walking around. YES had a great album, a little...
Do these use the same drums that VHS machines use? If they do they tend to have a lot of tape fragments and a good cleaning with IPA and foam...
I had to look that one up and your not kidding, a real gem. For some reason Sony doesn't get credibility for it's boomboxes but they have some...
Nice! That didn't take long. Post more photos when you get them and the model number. DAT's haven't been well represented on the forum probably...
Thanks Radio Raheem, you never sugar-coat it when it comes to boxes so I value your opinion. I know what you mean when you talk about them dying,...
I don't know much about later model Panasonics, I have zero boxes that aren't square except for a few of the roundish pastel QTs but I'll keep my...
I've got a few Casio's around here somewhere and they really pulled no stops when they went all in on them although most of them are second or...
That little Geo two door hatchback was pretty nice but they didn't last long at all with all the salt in the Midwest.
I've been struggling for a few months trying to get a TV signal to one of my Watchmans and haven't had any luck. I've got a nice little...
Some more proof that Olympus was looking to get into automotive tape decks with microcassette....
For those wondering about a microcassette/minicassette deck, here it is. https://patents.google.com/patent/US4216509A/en?oq=US4216509A [ATTACH]
It looks like Olympus was looking into the auto market for the microcassettes....
More early Olympus Microcassettes https://patents.google.com/patent/US4139167A/en?oq=US4139167A [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.