I just found this Superscope by Marantz CRS-2025, another new model for the list, maybe Asian Market only? I was expecting a CRS-2020 with extra...
A cool article on Sony Walkmans and their development. The Sony Walkman by Santiago Acosta Maya
As usual I was avoiding paperwork by looking at old electronics ads and spied this new to me, super cool Seiko UC-2100 Smart Watch. As usual, the...
It's just one page Boodokhan for the volume fix. Your right Jorge, there used to be a lot of hosting sites out that went to pay structure or...
I was looking for one of these and I couldn't find it on the search box, I'll post them on the site in case mediafire.com disappears and it should...
Welcome Chris, I love France, I posted a thread a year or so ago showing a big pile of stereo equipment sitting on the curb in Paris....
That looks like a nice little box, I don't think we had any of those brands over here although I did sell Daewoo Forklifts when I was fresh out of...
Too good to be true, bummer...
I don't have any rechargeable equipment that use these rechargeable batteries but these are on ebay. Gumstick batteries have been talked about...
Looks great, thanks for the photos, these are really cool units that match your style. The service manual might be in this thread or the "Another...
These guys say they have it in stock, I've never used this company but they seem to have a lot of vintage electronic parts....
There's another version NIB with a full size cassette but it doesn't seem to have the computer, just the docking station....
Just having a little fun, with my mini's, unfortunately I'm still having trouble with my Zealous TV Transmitter so I can't have some good zombie...
How can you not like the piston cassette "book-ends". The options are priceless, I wonder how many are left out there and such a great design for...
I found this random photo, It must be about 10 years old but I'm just messing around with a Casio SK-1 that I had picked up, running it through a...
The CRS-6000 seems to be the only Marantz Unit that crossed all the branding nickelindimer. UNIX, Marantz, and maybe Universal, Standard and...
Now that's cool Longman, for the most part Casio's portables, including the little TV's look like mass merchandised crap but this unit is kind of...
Reli, is the case to make it portable or just protection while it isn't sitting on a shelf, I'm guessing the car charger makes it portable but...
I found this in my files, I can't tell who made it. [ATTACH]
This may have been posted before but I just saw it yesterday... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.