I thought all the free music landed us into MP3 sound.....those were the days, everyone was downloading everything, I don't know if people know...
I ran it through my trusty Pioneer SE-50's, pretty convincing but yes having sound just spinning around wasn't that great, but it might be fun to...
The first wave of unheard of pricing really hit around 2006, pretty much following classic auto pricing, there used to be a ton of threads on how...
Good eye nickelindimer... In 1953, JVC became majority-owned by the Panasonic Corporation. Panasonic released its ownership in 2007...
nickelindimer, who is John Michaels?
If it didn't have the optional battery pack (which I don't have), I'd call it a mini-system, but it does look like it was designed for...
Those are amazingly minty, the "made in Japan" sticker is priceless. They must have been shelf queens their whole lives, are they from the same...
With a look that will milk your salivary glands, bold, yet complex, the impressive AIWA P-174 from the late 60's will wet your appetite for these...
I rarely have issues with the big brands, TDK, Maxell, Scotch, in fact I pull out some of my own 80's recorded music and it still sounds pretty...
That's how you make an entrance! I had Greece on my mind the other day sipping on some ouzo.
I thought you were looking for ones for sale, show us the box when you get them hooked up Jorge!
Not only is it waterproof but it also closes up tight. Most of these boxes you could stand on giving a ton more protection then cardboard and...
Ebay's Buy It Now is getting confusing when it's also being auctioned. Does the seller want a number higher than the starting bid or lower? I...
Wow, that guy sold his collection of 500 boxes last year, wish I had known they went for pretty cheap.
We have about five over here, Etsy, Craigslist, Letgo.com, Facebook Market Place, etc.
I've been wondering the same thing, bidding behavior has changed over the years and I think it's a partial fine tuning of the sales process. In...
Watch those guys on YouTube that build all kinds of toys and gadgets with hot glue guns and a razors.
A General Electric Patent for on-board cord storage....
General Electric Mono Box going back to 1977 https://patents.google.com/patent/USD256013S/en?oq=USD256013S [ATTACH]
I know mono microcassettes don't get much love anywhere but some of the units are really cool and I know everyone thinks...why...oh why aren't...
Separate names with a comma.