It looks really small, I've been on a little mini-bender lately, it's hard to resist the small guys and some of them sound really good.
That's just unreal, even today it's expensive at $3800.00. Mark-downs were huge back then, I'd guess 20% off on a good day, which would still put...
Now we have a meeting place, Boombox Brewing Company in Vancouver. Unfortunately their website is lackluster and uninspiring, especially if you...
Great album, awesome photo. https://digital.library.cornell.edu/catalog/ss:12528604 [ATTACH]
Thanks Mystic Traveller, I have a short attention span so when I'm looking something else up and I find these cool old ads I save them, then I...
This is first generation vintage and you won't find more buttons on any box this old, they seemed to have put in every feature available then,...
Early versions of the personal cassette player, these are all mono but they're starting to get cool looking....
Here's an older version....
I posted The Everything Set Ad in the brochure section but I found a few more boomboxes with CB radio. There's nothing that steps up to something...
I've never seen a CB Radio Boombox, this looks like the only one, it sure would be fun to play with. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Popular Science 11/79...
A drill press might also work for the corners
Their nice little well-built units except the FF and REV buttons seem to go bad. I don't have this style, I've got the later ones with the longer...
Thanks Sergio Salinas, I wonder how hard that is to cut but that might be a nice repair material to have around. I don't run into flexible...
Cybernet is interesting, not only do they have a cool name but some of their products seem pretty nice. I've never seen one up close but they are...
And an AM/FM radio with calculator, way ahead of its time....
[ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.