Marantz, the Gold Standard, I remember hearing that a lot in the golden age of transistor stereos. Marantz, Pioneer and Sansui had the wattage...
There's always good audio equipment on CHiPs. [ATTACH]
Complete the KLH Solo with this rare AM radio cartridge, brand new NOS. I love this packaging, I think these were about 50.00 USD back in 1981....
There's a few out there, just look on www.minidisc.org [ATTACH]
I love the MD Format and play with it every once in a while. I'm still looking for a old-school looking square boom box that takes MD, I remember...
I need a European Vacation.
I've got some highly efficient Frazier Speakers that came out of an ice rink, they used to be the standard for small stadiums, I think they max...
Does that really say "4 watts a channel" I think they meant 4000 watts a channel?
Welcome, I like the cabinet, it's always nice to protect the equipment.
I figured it would probably be wire, I bet the cartridge was fairly heavy and cool looking to be able to rewind perfectly.
Before the Sound Burger or Flamingo.... It looks like the album sits on a desk and this sits on top, kind of interesting....
Early portable turntable radio https://patents.google.com/patent/USD220215S/en?oq=USD220215S [ATTACH]
It's probably much smaller than you think, I just put my little GE MCP, which is in a kangaroo box very similar to the Sears, next to a Toshiba...
I checked out the GPO as well, it looks like T-Ster did a nice review for it and it has LINE IN! [MEDIA]
Sony Watchman from disk? I think Techmoan did one of these. https://patents.google.com/patent/US5265083A/en?oq=US4561084A [ATTACH]
Could this be Sharp's Patent for the complex turntable mech for the VZ Line? Both side record player...
So I went down another rabbit hole when that other thread starting talking about turntable boxes, I'd love to do a full thread on that, maybe...
Wow, that's beautiful in a 70's way. It doesn't look like the left VU is for the left channel, it should be. I love how they capitalize on "747"...
Very nice box Bmx-Steve, time for a BMX Bike and Boombox thread! I used to have a cassette tape with an SD card, you could play your MP3's with...
Nice box nickelindimer, thanks for the photos. These are great little turntable boxes produced at a reasonable price point. I've got the SJ500...
Separate names with a comma.