nickelindimer, I kept my first Beta Machine, I got a great deal on it at Highland Applience when it was new, Sony was throwing in the towel. It's...
Did they have 4-track recording nickeccles? Very similar to the TEAC Portastudios.
An established company like YouTube/Google must have some say in the music posted. I feel like sometimes someone posts something rogue and it...
It also has "High Speed Dubbing" I would think normal speed would be more desireable.
No wonder those plugs went away, there should be plugs with generic pins on them to wire it up, you just need a "pin-out" diagram. I'd say access...
I think it's just a hair smaller than a traditional Walkman, it really looks like close to the Walkman SRF-40.
Anybody own the Realistic Modulaire 2250? I recently read about the amazing dubbing feature that reads all four tracks at one time when dubbing...
Nice! https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flat-Advertising-Lighter-SONY-Superscope-Microphones-Made-In-Japan/123242850445?hash=item1cb1d8a88d [ATTACH]...
I thought we could use a thread for stuff we see or have for sale, feel free to post away.
There's one locally for the same price Reli, I'm so tempted they're pretty cool and getting more rare.
Thanks for checking in Cassette2go! I was hoping to see your Marantz PH-32 after reading some old threads on the forum reader. Are you implying...
I'm almost done with speakers, they take up more room than boomboxes. I do have some pretty neat ones including the first Sansui's from 1966, two...
Here's the EPI Guy, I don't think I have any out back but they look decent. http://www.humanspeakers.com/e/epi110.htm
I love those boards, I don't remember seeing other audio with removable boards like that except for a ton of 90's mixers I had to salvedge years...
Cameron, out of curiosity, what kind of speakers are you using? Don't worry about the condition, if they are moving just about any part can be...
Get the Sansui AKA UNIX 3.5 while you can, they always went for decent money but now they're getting silly money for them. It's definitely on the...
In the old days of MP3's there was a lot of discussion of how returning the digital to analog would smooth out the harshness of digital. I used...
I've inherited a ton of audio related equipment and it's great that it went to a good home. I'm surprised how many people don't want anything to...
I can't tell if this is an auction site. https://habr.com/post/117711/ [ATTACH] Here's a Russian Auction site...
Vintage UHER Products are so good looking, I wonder if it was in house or one of the avant garde European Firms. I'd even throw in that field...
Separate names with a comma.