This course used to be talked of highly in the electronics forums, it's a US Navy Electronics Training Course, no need for school, you can...
I was getting the shakes and my guy finally showed up with his cargo that was hand-carried from a far away land. This was a find to satisfy my...
Page 20 has a small write up on fixing tabletop radios. https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Radio-Retailing/70s/ETD-1979-01.pdf...
Same name T-ster.
Wow, only $120.00, I swear I have an identical Sony. [ATTACH]
Thanks T-ster! I'm impressed with the quality of my old digital camera, I think it was an Olympus, I used to really like their cameras....
[ATTACH]
The 8-track decks are cool if your looking to add to your Marantz Stereo Stack. I've never seen a Marantz Branded 8-Track so this would be the...
Here's some mention of the tapes Superscope by Marantz offered, around this time they were gearing up cassette loading in California and Detroit,...
I love the CR-3520, I'd love to find one of those someday. It seems to be the US Version of the Japanese CR-3500. [ATTACH]
I just picked up this little treasure from 1978, the Marantz Portable Cassette Player Brochure. There's lot's of cool stuff and information in...
I love signs, I have a few around here and they cool when they are backlit. There's one for sale locally but they want pretty good money for it.
The old days for me were the early 2000's when the forum was new and I found other collectors that were still interested in the cassette format....
Brandon, I believe your little reel to reel was part of the Taiwan Wave of inexpensive recorders, I've got a few down in the stacks, I think one...
You never know where a "special editions" will show up, it's odd how certain countries have pockets of cool unique electronics. I think deech's...
The company was on it's wane Longman, we had cleaning cassettes, cleaning CD's and 8mm cleaning cartridges for computer back up systems (remember...
Get better! I look forward to seeing the additions to you collection and I'd say it's great that everything seems back to normal, I have to...
Very cool, I'd love to check out the new generation of headphones.
Separate names with a comma.