General Electric had a boombox patent, I thought most of theirs were private labeled. This kind of reminds me of a Marantz Box....
Kind of early Panasonic https://patents.google.com/patent/USD245038S/en?oq=USD276908S [ATTACH]
This would have looked great on my head. https://patents.google.com/patent/USD266417S/en?oq=USD276908S [ATTACH]
Score! https://patents.google.com/patent/USD266664S/en?oq=USD276908S [ATTACH]
Digital TV is similar, instead of broadcasting one analog signal, they can cram seven streams into the digital (as far as I know). I'm trying to...
I don't know how these compete against each other but when I was reading up on the big Denon I think it was close to $2000.00 USD back in the late...
Once AIWA was changed to aiwa a lot of the equipment was moved downstream. I've read old articles that indicated that Sony owned part of AIWA...
As a big follower of retail and internet business, I've identified several reasons why business go under and I don't buy the internet killed us as...
Great display Antoni, I feel like the 80's generation had really cool stuff, video games, skateboard, music players etc and you display all of...
I just noticed that the reflective tape between the hubs is white, most of my other units are chrome or orange...
I checked Amazon for our version of digital radio, I think it's called HD radio. I've never seen a portable radio or car with it. I think it...
I've got several of the Sports Line-Up and they all seem to be mid-grade units, more of the money was spent on sealing up the unit then the audio....
Thanks for sharing, that's a nice collection, that Sony Sports with the lime green is pretty interesting, I haven't seen that color before.
Thanks! I love the little guys and the Toshiba came with it's box. The case for the Kenwood is interesting, it's plastic coated cardboard, just...
I was pretty excited when I saw this little gem up for grabs. I love these micro systems and they really seem like unobtanium these days. I...
I was looking up your model and found this cool website with everything JVC. http://www.jeff-young-design.com/JVC/
Is that your shop 19lexicon78? Looks pretty nice, mine always has a pile of wood on the floor even with the dust collection.
I wish I had better memory and could remember what threw the switch. Back in the 70's it was really cool to have a tape recorder and record songs...
Obviously a copy but these are everywhere, lots of NOS....
Thanks Gibraltar, do you know if the Marantz Issue includes boomboxes and personal cassette players? Some of it was branded UNIX, Superscope or...
Separate names with a comma.