The Ion will work if the belt is broken, feeding a signal through the unit to test the audio path. It probably is more helpful in units without a...
Here's the back of the of the UNIX Unit, this is on Reli's Site but I own the unit. This is the unit in the flight case. The UNIX Part Numbers...
A lot of these I'm finding on www.yahoo.jp For some reason Google.jp still shows a lot of USA sites. That CD site popped up and it's hard not...
Jorge, don't let your living cloud your judgement. I opened my eyes several years ago, I found a JVC three piecer and walked right by it at the...
A nice Korean Website with a lot of photos. http://blogs.chosun.com/jh3164 [ATTACH]
The form of the units seems to be based on the personal tape deck, the units are all identical in size. I've found three versions of Marantz or...
I borrowed this photo from another site; the poster used to be a proficient S2G Poster that always had great advice and kind words. He found one...
That's cool, and to have the same CD is a very big coincidence. I've combed a million thrift stores and only found two cool cd units, even though...
These are cool for cassette players or testing a player with broken belts. [ATTACH]
Minidisc was a format that I always loved, I remember seeing square MD boomboxes that I lusted after in the early 90's at Best Buy, but sadly...
I think we're still at the "why do you want that" phase with mini-disc but some collectors are seeing the coolness of the format. Not only was it...
I love cool little gear but I'm confused. The little unit play "HUMAN" is broadcasting on 87.5? You have two different boxes, and what's the...
I'm not familiar with the JVC Unit but it looks like a CD Player, so I thought you might be using the DVD player for another format, for a while...
Nice rack Ken80s, I'm curious what the DVD player is for, I'm guessing there's a TV up on the wall.
It's no secret that I love the Marantz - Superscope - Unix Units but the different versions of the equipment is mind-boggling. I've only seen the...
Welcome! It's nice to see a newer generation fixing and selling equipment, all the guys I run across are usually way past retirement. Another...
Just caught this in our local lottery commercial. [ATTACH]
I think my love of the format started with seeing Clockwork Orange at our local college campus theatre in the early 80's. It's amazing now that...
I think that was the dilemma Jorge, you had to come up with a new "eco-system" for the smaller format and the little players were already priced...
mrp32Dave, that's a world class collection, I can't imagine how long it would take to even put that together today, I've got two or three units...
Separate names with a comma.