If your not familiar with DeOxit, I'd read up on that, Google Arkay's Guide to DeOxit and read that thread on the audiokarma forum. I always...
I'm not exactly sure but around 2000-2002 the pocket calculator site was pretty cool place to check out old vintage calculators, they also had the...
Very nice Risingsunproject! You know the roots of S2G go back to the pocketcalculator website, I think that's how I first discovered this forum....
The last CD I bought was Van Halen's last one about 5 years ago, it was from a specialty old-school music store. I don't remember the last time I...
We don't have raki here but there's a few ouzo brands, it's nice and I keep a bottle in the fridge but I usually sip beer...
I went out into the -4 F weather to the stacks and grabbed my Panasonic RX-CT980 patiently sitting on the shelve looking for love. It's kind of...
I need some Ouzo!
No, this is an owl radio! It went for $112.00 USD, super cool. It looks like something out of Jason and the Argonauts... [ATTACH] Jason and...
Here's one that was for sale close to you.....
The nice thing about the Sharp VZ-2500 is you can you it to put all your trinkets on top! I think the VZ-3000 is bigger, the tweeter is in the...
I don't know much about them, I remember systems like this seemed to be targeted at women since they took up much less space than the more manly...
I feel like those were sold with speakers as an option. They don't go for a ton over in Japan nowadays, you could probably get the speakers for a...
I grabbed the same unit, thanks for the heads up!
I'm surprised I've never seen one, I think one of the blind students had one years ago but I seem to remember a cross-like control on the top.
Risingsunproject, nice find! I spot stuff like that every once in a while but they never want to sell. We've got a million ice rinks over here...
That was the battery my Yamaha Scooter had years ago, check at a motorcycle store....
The Sanyo is pretty cool, it has an old school multi-voltage selector, 120v, 210v, 240v and L/R mic inputs.
Mines the same as yours except it has the plastic cover over the battery space (there's no battery box). It's the one on the first page, it's...
Jorge, there was that big Sencor over in Thailand, I told my buddy about it and I thought he snagged it...Local pickup only... $188.00 USD...
My dentist looks at me like a years worth of beer.....
Separate names with a comma.