Thanks Longman, I've watched a few of his videos after you recommended TechMoan (and his videos were on the sidebar). I also watched the Sinclair...
With a good screwdriver I can get it to play most of the time but the heads don't want to move consistently into place, I think I'll have to...
I don't do a lot of internal work but once you open it look for the easy stuff, broken wires or circuit boards, switches that need deoxit, or...
It used to be that everything old seemed to have an increasing value, even more than inflation. I noticed about 10 years ago things started to...
One of the best looking boxes of all-time! I've been lucky with my work to see some major hoarders of equipment, mostly stereo components. I see...
This one should have been somewhat easy but after grabbing the old belts, there's two fat ones running it, I quickly found out they were pure goo...
Actually the whole site has good information. http://artsites.ucsc.edu/EMS/music/
There's a lot of basic information on this college site in regards to recorders and terminology, hope you enjoy it....
We have a ton of shows here in town, one of the management companies that handles a lot of the 80's rock bands is local. I just got my Judas...
Weltron, Clairtone, Braun....as a friend I'm going to say this as nicely as possible...you may have a problem! Of course everyone's been telling...
Please contribute to the beers and boxes thread for moral support!
It's getting late so I haven't translated this one yet but there's a ton of really cool obscure boxes on here....
An older boombox repair service based out of Japan. I was looking for information on the Sony CFS-99 and found these sites. Yes it's a big,...
I'm not sure who Noobowsystems Lab is but they have a Japan and US Branch. Some cool Sony CFS (Energy 99) information on here, don't forgot to...
An interview with the DUG Guy! I can't believe he only started collecting about 13 years ago and now he has a world class collection....
A lot of information on the Sony CFS LIne https://1000mozi.blogspot.com/2017/06/blog-post_12.html [ATTACH]
I do that a lot but I usually put the batteries in backwards..... Here's a little tip for you, I love Casio Keyboards, I used to get non-working...
The nice thing about audio is you will never be 100% there. You can restore an old car and get 100% there but not with audio equipment or media....
I'm working on a tape deck with the same issues, thought it would be an easy belt change but the gears aren't engaging, so I have to break down...
I'm still trying to find a connection to the Marantz PMS Line and Phillips. My personal opinion is that the Marantz PMS Line was designed by...
Separate names with a comma.