"PERSONAL STEREO MARKET SWELLS" New York Times, 1981 "The portable stereo craze actually started three or four years ago with the so-called boom...
"Sound; 'PERSONAL' STEREO BANISHES BLARE" New York Times, 1981 "blare is out and sonic privacy is in"...
I always thought it was ironic that some of these big guys like Infinity would put their stamp on these clunky walkmans that seemed outdated by a...
I'd probably ask more than $799.00 for this beautiful system. I do have one, I think I have the case as well but this seems to have everything....
Very cool looking Marantz 3.8, extremely rare in the US. Over in Japan it's called the Bustang. [ATTACH] What looks like it's brother which...
I was just cruising some Japanese Websites and found this beautiful Marantz PH-32W. I've never seen this model before and while it looks like it...
Some more photos of Marantz's Personal Cassette Players. Overall they look fairly similar, it's heard to tell if someone put a sticker on the...
It looks like it has a gold tint to it and it's in excellent condition. Boxes with two antenna's always score a few more beauty points! On...
[ATTACH]
My lumbago! [ATTACH]
That looks really nice, I think it's a Sony but I'm not 100% sure, we have mostly MOTL or Sports Models over here so I don't see too many of the...
Is that like a fleamarket but much hotter?
An old thread discussing battery replacement for AIWA's, hope this helps....
What I feel sorry for is the kid that doesn't have all the tactile and visual responses to the music. The fact that your checking out the quality...
I never heard of Precious Wilson but I've got YouTube on now watching some videos from 79! I wish I could turn my stereo up but my office is...
Holy crap does Enter The Dragon sound good James Tervit.... I'm just going through an Asus Essence STX to Kenwood KA-5700 to old Klipsch Heresy's...
After partially reading the thread, there's a link to this thread with almost the exact same ultrasonic cleaner I listed above. These guys are...
That AIWA is bad ass autoreverser, perfect for a Hasen Hell! My AIWAs are limited but here's one out of the cellar, literally, that's why it's...
It makes you wonder what a modern day box full of lights would look like, the fact that you can change the colors is even more impressive.
I'm intrigued by ultrasonic cleaning, I just need to figure out the drying part James Tervit. I don't know if you a member at AudioKarma.org but...
Separate names with a comma.