You can find normal run of the mill yellow Shockwaves pretty easily, I've never seen this red version, it's pretty cool and visually looks great....
We have a guy here doing some amazing things with Legos, I've heard he opens his factory once a year and there's a huge display....
Jorge, not the soundwagon, but really close! [ATTACH]
Hell ya deech, they were rocking out with their boombox out! [ATTACH]
Nice!
I found this cool little blog with the world's largest cardboard boombox. It's from a few years ago and may have been posted before but enjoy it...
Someday, maybe I'll be lucky enough to find a shiny Panasonic....That thing is awesome! And three RTR tapes, not too bad.
Russian Boombox Blog https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://magnitolia.blogspot.com/2012/04/jvc-pc-w330ls.html&prev=search...
Thanks for the scans Weltron, Clairtone, Braun! Your audio karma rubbed off on me the other night. I was reading this thread around midnight and...
That was a quick turnaround! Looks like a nice little unit, I'm keeping an eye out for one but they seem to be pretty popular these days.
I grabbed the stuff with the foam ball and ran it through a corded drill, worked great! (on my car lights)
Yes, Fisher Microcassette Love! I got mine a few months ago, it's a very awesome package. Fisher USA was mostly known for junk all-in-one...
I can't read it but it looks like a splicing kit for broken tape.....
Lot's of boxes and photos. http://yuyakech.com/archives/11611.html [ATTACH]
Some cool boxes on this blog, and this book might be interesting!...
Advertising blog with some Walkman Ads....
I'm finding random information but it says there's a ton of it, I'm not sure if the site is dead or just getting updated. I can't access some of...
A nice little blog. "Well, long-established Sony, Matsushita will continue to lead the industry in this field as usual ... Actually, I was...
Novus used to be the go-to polish back when I was working in the plastic industry. https://www.novuspolish.com/index.html [ATTACH]
Thanks Longman! I haven't plugged it in yet, it's been a really long day but maybe tonight. The thing is huge so just getting the cord plugged...
Separate names with a comma.