Interesting little guy, can you post some photos of the side? That saying on the front is really odd, I've never seen that on any AIWA Product...
I was enjoying the thread from our Toronto Member, who mentioned his huge collection was mostly bought from local classifieds, last night. I...
This guy etches his panels using a laser printer and then an acid bath, this might work although he's building a component system with much...
Nice setup Chris! I'm a little bit older but I love matching the old with the new. I've got some real Frankenstein Systems and that's half the...
Interesting website, I love these nitch sites.
It was a long year with lots of growing pains but this site has been around for ever and hopefully we'll keep chugging along! [ATTACH]
I have a soft spot for the small boxes and it's a bonus when they aren't the standard black or silver. The nice thing is when you display these...
Thanks Patron! I took a gamble on it just cuz it was cute and small. Turns out these little units are beefy and sound decent for what they are....
Sansui has always boggled me, I wonder if they bought from the other guys to build these. According to the VintageKnob they used a lot of sourced...
Coke Branded Kangaroo Box, most likely low-quality but great for the collector. https://www.ebay.com/itm/132407398623?ul_noapp=true [ATTACH]
I was just checking out the bay for those, nothing listed (as usual), they have a lot of good stuff over there on Yahoo.jp, I might have to try a...
Lot's of catalog scans and a ton of computers and calculators. http://ratscats.client.jp/aw-c.html [ATTACH]
Thanks!, there's a ton more Hugo... This one has a bunch of scanned brochures.... http://my.reset.jp/inu/ProductsDataBase/Products/ [ATTACH]...
These little short-wave radios are so cool, I've got some Sony's including the first one ICF-5500 "Age when the night was still deep ... radio...
A bunch of Sharp Japanese Brochures....
I'm so tempted to grab this guy, I can't post in the for sale section but these are historically cool so I'll post it for prosperity. At 18" x...
I love the new Google Algorithm, all kinds of good stuff is showing up! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've been on a Technics kick lately and have been lucky finding some oddballs that they made, but these two really catch my eye. I don't think...
Sony's 70th Anniversary Exhibition, lot's of photos, and a cool site....
Cool blog with tons of photos including this exhibition in 2016...
Separate names with a comma.