Anybody else having posting issues?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mister X, Aug 24, 2026.

  1. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    I got that last night as well on a totally different computer with different browser and OS.
    I'll email Hugo, hopefully he can straighten it out.
     
    Experious likes this.
  2. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Still having issues, it looks like storage errors and I can't post photos.
     
    Experious likes this.
  3. Experious

    Experious Active Member

    Messages:
    129
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    Melbourne
    I have not been able to post photos for a couple of days now. Looks like you have finally filled up the site with Japanese advertisements and catalogues! ;) Although I did notice that my Sharp scans are in PNG which I should have converted to JPG, maybe that was the straw that broke the camels back! I might update them when posting images is fixed as they are a bit slow to load anyway.
     
  4. Michiel

    Michiel Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

    Messages:
    285
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Europe
    I just tried to upload a photo, but also got an error... Maybe a bit too many uploads after all? How many quettabytes is the server by now?
     
    Mister X likes this.
  5. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Walkman Archive would know, I have no info.

    The photos seem to trigger the errors. Unfortunately this type of forum needs photos for interactions.
     
  6. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
  7. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    I can't post a screen shot of "A server error has occured" but AI says it has to do with CloudFlare and needs to be adjusted in the forum control panel.
     
  8. Experious

    Experious Active Member

    Messages:
    129
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    Melbourne
    It looks like we are able to upload pictures again if anyone was waiting for that. I also changed a few of my images in the Sharp Ads! post to jpg and they are much snappier now, in fact many of the pngs don't load at all, but the jpgs seem to work well. I might go back through some of my older posts and update any scans I have done. Luckily that is easy enough for me as I have not made that many posts!
     
    Mister X likes this.
  9. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    I couldn't get in last night, something about the server being full.

    I wonder if the hacked accounts are injecting code somewhere and bloating the forum. I don't know enough about this kind of security.
     
  10. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    More errors today, it says the servers are full. I haven't heard from Walkman Archive, reach out to him if you know him!
     
  11. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Still can't post photos, I put the Bat Light out for Walkman Archive a couple weeks ago but he's been MIA for a long time. Does anybody here talk to him over the phone?

    Wow, 1000 views on this thread......
     
  12. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Still getting error messages......
     

Share This Page