1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beer and Boomboxes!

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by Mister X, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

ok this sounds good but i take some of my words back lol had it on flat out for a sec but the m90 55 are louder by quite a bit lol

2. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

well it died about 10 mins ago no more crappy boxes for me lads..........this illustrates why boxes are not worth thousands lads

3. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Somebody should start a dedicated Sony FH Thread, I've got some stuff to add..... They made a ton of different versions.

4. Mister X

5. Mister X

While this is an energy drink, I think it deserves some mention, my Tokyo Buddy turned me on to it. Less caffiene then Red Bull, it has a nice flavor and chock full of vitamins. I really don't know cuz I can't read it but I was drinking a couple a day over there.

upload_2024-8-3_21-2-41.png

6. Mister X

I just got this Sanyo M9926, I thought it was a basic midi boombox but it seems to be kind of rare with none ever showing up here or BBX. It reminds me of similar sized Panasonics from the early 80's and sound the same as most of them this size. I got a discount on it cuz I thought the tweeter grills were missing but that's the way it came. I checked out the service manual and it shows it in this configuration. The music search is like car decks where you push FWD and it goes to the next song, kind of an early clunky piano button system.

I forgot to grab my Elysian Pumpkin Beer, yes it's that time of year! Maybe a month earlier than normal but I don't care. This year I can actually taste it again, the big C did a number on my taste buds.

DSC_3157sm.jpg

Mystic Traveller likes this.
  7. Mister X

I took this photo six years ago, thought I had posted it but maybe not, this is from the Hard Rock at Mall of America, not sure if they are still open.

WP_20180721_16_53_42_Prosm2.jpg

8. Mister X

I was hoping to see how this rated on Radio's Mickey Mouse Scale, I trolled this in locally! and good news, the Pumpkin Beer is flowing like wine, the new shipment is in and I had to start with some Bark At The Moon from Elysian. It's going to be slow in this thread, new members feel free to chime in and let's toast to some of our fallen lads.

DSC_3169sm.jpg

Mystic Traveller and Silver965 like this.