1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My collection

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by SantiOriginal, Sep 1, 2018.

1. SantiOriginal

SantiOriginal Active Member

Excactly What i told you, i bought 3 hmdi-av converters of “Mini” - that little white device -. Only one worked. Fortunatly i plugged My tele’s trough an antenna-splitter (i still have analog signal), so i can Watch pulp-tv trough all of My old tv’s with one HDMI-to-AV, lol! Must be the cause why you have problems.

I like the set up in the YouTube video! Nice work around from laptop - HDMItoAV - Zealous - old tv’s !! A nice wireless alternative

2. nickelindimer

nickelindimer Active Member

We still have AM-radio in the 'States. Why, I don't know....:nonoplease

This is why I'm glad I felt need to still have a usable pocket television... A rechargeable model with A/V-inputs and card slots, sold under the brand name Viola. It also has a coaxial antenna input, which allows me to source from just about anything. In fact, it came in handy one night....

For reasons beyond me, my mother insisted all of us--father, brother, his fiancee and me--go with her for the wake for the sister of her only friend in high-school. After the service, I went into the funeral home's lounge and reached into my blazer pocket for my Viola, hung the antenna w/magnetic base from a low-hanging ceiling lamp and hit "auto-tuner". By the time my brother walked in, it already had found 42 channels and was still searching. Of course, it should be noted that I was a lot closer to the city that night, so....

3. nickelindimer

nickelindimer Active Member

We had those sold in the 'States too, under the Video-Go marque. They also sold a side-by-side model, then later a VCR/DVD-recorder model. When everything went digital here, I found many of them filling the shelves of the local Goodwill store. I even thought of buying one, when I was still interested in the recording 8-hours of CD-audio one a single VHS cassette.