1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Sony walkman collection Vol.1

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by kent, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Philip Taylor

Philip Taylor Active Member

This gentleman has the best collection of anyone on this site in my opinion but they are not for sale as far as I am aware. There condition is immaculate and in any event would be very expensive I would imagine. What sort of model are you looking for ? There is a section on the site where members can put on models which they are willing to sell I would suggest you take a look there. Anyway welcome to the site

2. Emulle

Emulle New Member

It's almost unbeliveble this collection, and in boxes as well? d***m that is nice. I was mostly looking for the boodo khan.. and thanks

3. Walkgirl

Walkgirl Member

I have mostly non sonys in my collection :groupwave

Boodokhan and Mister X like this.
  4. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Walkgirl, nice to see you around! I don't have a lot of Sony's either, they always carried a premium but now my favorite, AIWA is catching up and now some models are going for silly money. I still look through those old threads in the forum reader to find more obscure models that might be flying under the radar.

5. Walkgirl

Walkgirl Member

I have a soft spot for the sanyos toshibas hitachis and other brands, they are very nice walkmans and often more rare then most sonys, and the sound is not less then a sony sometimes better in my opinion also a few no name walkmans are great :groupwave

Boodokhan and Mister X like this.