1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walkman Archive merchandising!

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by walkman archive, Apr 3, 2018.

1. WalkyTalkyBoy

WalkyTalkyBoy New Member

Hello Everyone on Stereo2Go,

I placed my order a week ago and received my merchandise within a week. WOW!!! What a service!!! Please see the enclosed pictures below of the items on hands. I have to say the prints on the t-shirts and bags came out really nice. The images are really super nice, clean and crisp. Way to go Hugo on this project!! All hands applauded !!! I am one satisfied customer!

I would like to make a suggestion on room of improvement on the packaging service. It would have been nice if each of the ordered item came in their own plastic bag or one big plastic bag for all the items plus the outside parcel bag. All my items received was stuffed into one parcel bag . What happen if the outside parcel bag got torn and it was raining or snowing out during the delivery process and there is no other mean to protect your vital items. You can kiss your brand new purchased items goodbye. Hopefully it will end up Walkman Heaven!!!

Peace Out ✌️

WalkyTalkyBoy

P.S. Thank you Speedy2.0 for your input the VAT tax return.

P.P.S. Yes I am covered for all seasons and all special occasions as well!!!:D:D:D Thanks again Walkman Archive.

8B59687E-11A7-4070-88C5-98B5792A2FB6.jpeg

2. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

Nice one WalkyTalkyBoy :thumbsup:

3. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

So happy that you're also happy. I have to say that I'm not the guy who makes the shirts, this is all a task for Spreadshirt, but I know they work well and quickly.
    So glad that you liked them.
    I see that the Boodo and the TEAC are the two designs you guys like best, huh?

4. Philip Taylor

Philip Taylor Active Member

Nice purchases. I like the Boodo and the TEAC designs as well. With regard to the packing of the goods. I ordered a BOODO PINK BAG and TPLS2 mug and they did in fact come in separate packs

5. WalkyTalkyBoy

WalkyTalkyBoy New Member

Hello Everyone on Stereo2Go,

I totally understand that Walkman Archive did not make the shirts or either the bags, but what I meant was thank you and around of applause :applause:applause:applause goes to Hugo for setting up the whole operations with Spreadshirt to make this all possible . What an awesome idea and the best possible way for members on Stereo2Go to show their support of this forum and show their interest in this hobby to others!!!

For your next round of new images, I would recommend a Sony WM-DC2 Walkman with a Star Logo, Sony WM-F5 Sport Walkman with a Star Logo and the original TDK MA-R Blank Cassette Tape. With all the color options that Spreadshirt has to offer in the t-shirt style, I think Sony WM-F5 Sport Walkman will go really well. I think everyone on Stereo2Go would agree on idea these brand new images as well!!!

Peace Out!!! ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

WalkyTalkyBoy

6. moose

moose Member

Well done! I really like the look of the first design. They all look great!

7. moose

moose Member

I tried to buy one but it looks like they're not available in the United States. Is there any way that they will be in the future, Hugo?

8. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

He should be able to post it to you.

moose a friend of mine, his girlfriend is doing some basic design one see here

9. walkman archive

Let me check if the company I work with does allow that...

10. moose

moose Member

Awesome! Those shirts look great as well. I'll have to get a hoodie. Thanks for pointing me on to them.

11. radiorich

radiorich Active Member

hello Walkman Archive,
    Those look great To bad you did not have my Sony walkman on your shirt it is a model WM-1 or my Sony transistor radio Which is their first mini Am transistor shirt pocket radio model TR-610 built in 1958 .

12. walkman archive

I'm just adding new designs, and here are the first two, dear fellows. You can choose from men's premium t-shirt, vintage t-shirt, organic, slim fit, hoodie, sweatshirt, bags and even a pillow!
    Please note that you can fully customise the shirt, the colour and even the image size and placement (slight placement upper or lower)...

And by buying these items (or any of the store) you are actually helping to pay expenses of this forum :)

T-shirt S2G logo.jpg T-shirt Type II cassette.jpg Type II cassette cup.jpg

13. walkman archive

Hi fellows!
    I've updated and added new designs and products (baby clothes, bottles, cups, phone cases...) to the already existing ones:

Boombox.jpg Real fun&No soul.jpg SONY WM-R202.jpg TEAC Gold in Metal bottle.jpg Phone case TEAC Gold.jpg Four cassettes.jpg Boodo Khan w headphones & title.jpg Baby body Boodo Khan w headphones.jpg TDK 90s.jpg Cup Boodo Khan w headphones off.jpg Jar Boodo Khan w headphones.jpg

You can get yourself (and help supporting this forum) here:

WALKMAN ARCHIVE MERCH STORE

Ken80s likes this.
  14. walkman archive

Another new design:

Wordcloud cassette.jpg