1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Présentation identification !?

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by francis1970, Sep 18, 2026.

  1. francis1970

    francis1970 New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    France
    Bonjour a tout le monde ! Je suis Francis et je cherche a identifier un poste Double Cassette Radio FM Vertical !

    Commandes et Interface
    Touches de conférence/inscription :

    Un bloc de 5 boutons situés en bas.

    Un bloc de 6 boutons situés en haut.

    Fonctions : 3 boutons de sélection modifiés aux modes (Radio, Cassette, etc.).

    Tonalité : Des malédictions ou boutons de reglage des tombes et des aigus.

    Tuner FM : Une grosse molette noire latérale (située sur le côte) dédiée à la recherche des stations de radio.


    l'année d'achat (1987)

    j'étais jeune a l'époque et je me souvient pas du model et de la marque ! Merci a vous , d'avance , pour les raiponces !
    [​IMG]
     
    Mister X likes this.
  2. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    I'm not familar with that model, it looks like something from a department store. I know Continental Edison was a big seller in France. This site has a ton of boomboxes on it, some of the links are working correctly but there's still a lot of information.
    https://wikiboombox.com/tiki-index.php
     
  3. Machaneus

    Machaneus Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    542
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Location:
    Athens
    It looks like a Randix with some text and color differences I have a picture but I'm getting errors while trying to upload it, Google search it and you'll find it in the Worthpoint result.
     
  4. Experious

    Experious Active Member

    Messages:
    129
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    Melbourne
    Wow, I don't think I have ever seen a vertical dual deck before. If the controls are mechanical, wouldn't the top deck need to be upside down?
     
  5. lupogtiboy

    lupogtiboy Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    482
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    UK
  6. Experious

    Experious Active Member

    Messages:
    129
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    Melbourne
    Great find guys. And it does appear that the top deck is upside-down, the direction arrow is the opposite on both decks.

    I wonder if the bottom deck would be upside-down here in Australia? :p
     
  7. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    I can't post photos, here's the FCC # BNY8885SCR-680 comes up as Kingway Electronics Ltd in Hong Kong.
     

Share This Page