Rechargeable batteries for your boombox, guilt-free decibels!

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by 325addict, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

Znter 1.5 volt USB rechargeable batteries.
    From left to right we have the AAA rechargeable then we have AA
    C size I have the old green which have a capacity of 3,000 milliamp hours, which are the less expensive ones than the top ones are the orange ones which have a 7500 milliamp hours capacity.
    Lastly I have the D size and they come in three flavors and or capacities which you know by the color. So the green ones are either three or four? Or maybe 6000 milliamp hours depending on how old they are. The middle range color is the blue ones and they are rated at 11,400 milliamp hours. The top of the line D batteries are rated at 15,200 milliamp hours and they are all the newer ones are charged using the USBC connector. The old ones use the micro a USB connector. I don't have any more of those or I might have a few but they don't match up to anything. I need to buy more batteries so I try to keep up with just the USBC ones. 17208956841142364227299885081491.jpg
    I keep these in plastic bags so I can keep them corralled as to either 8 or 10 batteries because that's what most of my radios operate on. That'd be too long out here stacking batteries just for you to see all you got to do is Google that word. Znter.

On The Beach likes this.