1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the Cloneman mission

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by autoreverser, Dec 29, 2016.

  1. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Found this video, Auto, you have competition! He does open a few up at the end DualSound, maybe you'll see something that helps.


     
  2. DualSound

    DualSound New Member

    Messages:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    Philippines
    Thanks for finding the video! I checked it out, but some of the wiring on that Lansay model isn’t the same as mine. On the Technidyne PCB, it’s marked as MCT-700SS, and upon checking online, I found that MCT-700SS is also the model number for the Mechatron MCT-700SS. It got me wondering if they might have the same wiring or PCB layout. I’m still waiting for Autoreverse’s reply as well.
     
    Mister X likes this.

Share This Page